Books about Vampires
Vampires are the creatures of the night.
They drink blood to survive and are know to be really handsome and romantic.
They sleep in coffins and do not go into the sun.
Or do they?
Here is a list with books about vampires.
- Vampire kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
- Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
- House of night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
- Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
- Anita Blake series by Laurrel K. Hamilton
- Las vegas Vampires series by Erin McCarthy
- Night world series by L.J. Smith
- Vampire academy series Richelle Mead
- Morganville vampire serie by Rachel Caine
- Blue bloos series by Melissa de la Cruz
- Vampire dairies by L.J. Smith
- Parasol protectorate series by Gail Carriger
- Chicagoland vampires series by Chloe Neill
- Jane true series (tempest series) by Nicolle Peeler
- Immortality Bites Series By Michelle Rowen
- Jaz Parks series/novels By Jennifer Rardin
- Nice girls series by Molly Harper
- Drake cronicles by Alyxandra Harvey
-The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason
-The Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason
- Forever Vampire by Michele Hauf
And we know there many many more. We will try our best to update the list frequenly to make this list as complete as possible.